Skip to main content

Me and my quarter-life crisis: a millennial asks what went wrong



Last week I found my 15-year-old self’s diary. In its angst-riddled pages alongside gripping stories of unrequited love, fake IDs and Lambrini-fuelled exploits, I discovered a list of things I wanted to achieve by the age of 25.

http://bit.ly/2s2scGS
via Me and my quarter-life crisis: a millennial asks what went wrong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Programmatic advertising 101 (Infographic)

While advertising typically relies on broadcasting messages to a mass audience, recent technologies have enabled advertisers to reach exactly the people they want. And brands have rushed to snap up these online options. https://ift.tt/2XbX9GW via Programmatic advertising 101 (Infographic)

What I Learned About Life at My 30th College Reunion

On the weekend before the opening gavel of what’s being dubbed the Harvard affirmative-action trial, a record-breaking 597 of my fellow members of the class of ’88 and I, along with alumni from other reunion classes, were seated in a large lecture hall, listening to the new president of Har https://ift.tt/2CzFQId via What I Learned About Life at My 30th College Reunion

The 30 Most Useful Keyboard Shortcuts for Google Chrome

What if you could navigate Google Chrome at lightning speed? Well, it turns out you can. By learning a few simple keyboard shortcuts, you can speed up your prospecting research, gain valuable insights about your leads faster, and really build out that pipeline. http://bit.ly/1lD8rzK via The 30 Most Useful Keyboard Shortcuts for Google Chrome